Brown Earth is able to liaise with all disciplines involved in the planning process to ensure a successful outcome in all landscape applications.
With a wide network of contacts from architects and developers, to ecologists and plants nurseries, Brown Earth will make sure that the right people are consulted and that every planning document has the necessary information and detail before submission.
Brown Earth will also carry liaison with larger bodies such as Historic Scotland and Scottish Natural Heritage as well as direct contact with local council biodiversity and arboreal planning officers.
- Integrated Landscape design
- Landscape Masterplanning supporting Sustainable Development
- Landscape Strategy
- Detailed Specification & Method Statements to BS5837
- Liaison with County Council Planning Offices
- Environmental Conservation Design to BS5837
- Arboreal Impact Assessment to BS5837
- Landscape Restoration Design (Hydro & Wind included)
- All plans are drawn up using CAD design technology